Honestly, these brownies taste divine! And they are a snip to make!
1 cup dates
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1 dsp/tbsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
Mix everything together in a food processor (with S-blade) until a fairly smooth (with a few nutty lumps) texture is reached.
Spread out in a silicone square cake pan and dehydrate for 1 hour.
Turn out, cut into 6 “fingers” and dehydrate a further 2-3 hours to create a crispy outside, leaving the centre soft and creamy.
Alternatively, try freezing the mixture in the pan, scoring the bars first and enjoy after a few hours’ firming in the cold.
- Raw Chocolate Brownies (cucinaceri.com)
- Brownie Elf (wolfslair88.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Double Chocolate Brownies (blogher.com)
- Raw Brownie Rabbit Poops (housewifingaround.wordpress.com)
- The History of Brownies in the United States (berries.com)
- Recap + Raw Chocolate (miss-imperfect.com)