I had some Wheatgrass & Wasabi Kale Chips From Inspiral Foods and wanted to create my own version.
1 cup Cashew Nuts (soaked)
1 dsp Wheatgrass Powder
1 dsp Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp Wasabi Powder
pinch Sea Salt
pinch of Ground Pepper
splash Olive Oil
A large bag or several big leaves of Kale
Blend the cashews in a little water.
Add the Wheatgrass and Nutritional Yeast and seasonings.
Stir in the oil.
Wash the Kale and remove large stalks.
Massage the sauce all over the kale until it is thoroughly covered.
Dehydrate on a non-stick sheet for 24 hours or until dry and crunchy.
Remove from non-stick sheet half way through and place directly on mesh to speed drying time.
- Kale Chips (risefitblog.com)
- Wheatgrass (jennsadventures.wordpress.com)
- Kale! Kale! Kale! Kale! Kale! Kale! (hellosuga.wordpress.com)
- This snack might be surprisingly good tasting for everyone, including your kids! (rollinoatstampa.com)
- Krispy Sea Salt & Pepper Kale Chips (sweetheatchefs.com)