Raw Vegan Chocolates
20g Cacao Butter
20g Coconut Butter
(You can use all Cacao Butter if you prefer.)
1/2 cup Cacao Powder
1/4 cup Raw Agave Nectar or Raw Honey
(Raw Honey and Lucuma is a heavenly combination!)
1 pinch Sea Salt (optional, but does bring out the flavour!)
1 extra pinch sea salt for Salty Chocolates
A pinch of Cardamom Powder for Exotic Chocolates
Substitute 1 spoon of Cacao Powder for 2 spoons Cacao Nibs for Crunchy Chocolate
Substitute 1/2 the Cacao Powder for Lucuma Powder for Milk Chocolates
Experiment with your own spice combinations for Your Signature Chocolates!
Melt the butters in a bowl over hot water or in a bain marie.
Add the Agave Nectar and stir using a whisk.
Add the Cacao Powder slowly, still mixing.
Add the salt and any additions and stir thoroughly until smooth.
Fill silicone ice moulds and place in freezer until set.
Turn out the chocolates and arrange delightfully. Watch them quickly disappear as the faces of your guests take on a rapturous glow!
- Cacao! Cacao! (not a bird call) (clayzmama.com)
- Vegan Chocolate cheesecake (raw) (thebakingathome.wordpress.com)
- Warm Cacao (Hot Chocolate-The Healthy Way) (farmfoodieandfitness.com)
- Serving Up Exotic Chocolates (newsfixnow.com)
- Raw Chocolate Truffles (bettyrawker.com)
- Raw Vegan Ice Cream Cookies (sufey.org)
- MOSTLY-RAW VEGAN PIZZA DIP: Video + Recipe for VegNews TV (savethekales.wordpress.com)